No current vacancies
Permanent Players should be at a semi-professional performing standard. You should be prepared to commit to rehearsals on Wednesday evenings in Cobham during term time, as well as to performing at our concerts. In addition to performing, we encourage all players to play an active part in the management and social aspects of the group. Surrey Brass players are not paid. Player subsidies are not required.
- Please contact Surrey Brass if you are interested in joining us as a Deputy.
- We like to invite people to sit in for one or more trial sessions with a view to joining our list of Deputies.
- Surrey Brass remains committed to encouraging young players and to provide opportunities to gain experience.
- We are keen to hear about good young brass and percussion players who would like to sit in with us occasionally during rehearsals, to gain experience of playing at a high standard.
- If your school has a brass ensemble, and would like to put on a joint concert, we would like to hear from you!
- Whether or not vacancies are advertised, if you are interested please contact Surrey Brass.